Berringa Australian Manuka Honey (250g)
Unique MGO Manuka is collected from a New Zealand plant calledÂ Leptospermum scopariumÂ and has beneficial properties to our health.
What was causing the activity of Manuka remained unknown for almost 15 years until a research group led by Professor Thomas Henle, University of Dresden (Germany) discovered methylglyoxal, the active ingredient naturally present in Manuka Honey.Â
MGO Manuka hony has a significant Dietary Methylglyoxal content ranging from 20mg/kg to over 800mg/kg.Â In contrast all other honeys worldwide tested have ranged between 1 to 10 mg/kg.
Manuka Health honey isÂ unpasteurized and classified as raw.
Benefit & Features of Honey
It is a sweet, viscous food substance produced by bees and some related insects. Bees produce hony from the sugary secretions of plants or other insects through regurgitation, enzymatic activity, and water evaporation
- Prevent cancer and heart disease. It contains flavonoids, antioxidants which help reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease.
- Reduce ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders. …
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-fungal. …
- Increase athletic performance. …
- Reduces a cough and throat irritation.